About U Music
- U Music School is a unique and innovative learning center for musicians of all ages, levels and styles.
- We offer instruction on guitar, bass, piano, voice, drums, strings and woodwinds.
- In addition, we offer classes and workshops that focus on developing musical interaction between students and developing performance skills while integrating music theory.
- Headed by Lou Ubriaco, a teacher and performer for 35 years in the area with vast experience, knowledge and a great reputation.
- An environment of “respect, support and encouragement” is the cornerstone of our approach with all students at any level.
- Students are made to feel safe and comfortable, making learning fun and rewarding which builds confidence and growth.
Each of our students is an individual and is treated as one. Learning is a combination of cognitive and intuitive skills. Playing an instrument brings into the equation the emotional factor as well. If a student feels comfortable, safe and inspired taking on the challenge, he or she will excel while building self confidence and self esteem. One of the most rewarding benefits of a quality learning experience is the profound effect it has one’s psyche after achieving a personal milestone. The positive results are self evident in future and even concurrent endeavors. We are keenly aware of and have a great appreciation for this concept. It is the cornerstone of our philosophy and fundamental to our instructional approach.